Scott Disick has made several appearances in Keeping up with the Kardashians show (KUWTK) and is the former boyfriend of Kourtney Kardashian. Scott is a TV personality, model and an entrepreneur who gained recognition after featuring in Keeping up with the Kardashians reality show. He is also known for his modelling career where he was featured by the young mature book series as their cover page personality.
Scott has also struggled with drug addiction where he later attended a rehabilitation center to reform. Considering he has been involved in many controversies in the industry, let’s find out what’s Scott Disick net worth and how has he been able to amass it?
Scott Disick Biography
Scott Disick hails from New York where he was born in 1983. He is the son of Jeffery and Bonnie Disick, his parents who passed away in 2013 and 2014 respectively. Scott was raised by his wealthy folks in East Hompton as the only child and attended a private school known as Ross Academy.
He started dating Kourtney Kardashian in 2016 and after 9 years in the relationship the celebrity couple broke up in 2015. The two have 3 kids; Reign (b.2014), Penelope (b.2012) and Mason (b.2009). He is now dating his 19-year old girlfriend, Sofia Richie.
Scott Dusick started his career as a model where he appeared on the cover page of various teens novels such as the ‘Heartland’ which debuted in 2001 during his teenage years. He has been involved in several businesses where he launched his own products such as Monte Carlo, Rejuvacare and Quick Trim. He is also involved in personal proficiency and assists his allies in advertising and organising night clubs where he appears for a pay.
His breakthrough came after being a cast member in the family based reality programs; ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ and ‘Khloé and Kourtney’ shows. As a result, Scott got involved with one of the Kardashians daughter, Kourtney in an on and off relationship where they had 3 children together. Being in the ‘KUWTK’ show he has appeared in most of its episodes including; ‘Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord’,’ Kourtney & Khloé Take the Hamptons’, ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’ and ‘Punk’s’.
On awards and achievements: Disick hasn’t been able to win any official award but looking at his social media following well he has really tried to get some descent numbers of followers running into millions.
How much is net worth of Scott Disick
Scott Disick net worth value stands at $16 million. Much of Scott Disick net worth fortune has been largely been contributed by his appearances in shows and his modelling career and other business ventures. He used to make around $ million on annual basis from KUWTK. Disick usually charges around $300,000 per gig. As an entrepreneur his net worth has also been boosted by other ventures such as real estate, restaurants and even inheritance from parents.
9. Facts You Need To Know About Scott Disick
Whether you have some love for Scott Disick or your one of his haters you have to agree with me he was really entertaining while on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. While you may have learnt much about him from the show and through other gossip avenues well you will be surprised there still some facts you don’t know about Scott Disick.
1. His parents lost their fortune and the financial situation was bad forcing the father to steal some $3,000 from a bank he worked in.
2. One of his favorites sports when he was growing up was to go snowboarding and playing some hockey.
3. Talking of making hard decision every day, well Scott’s hardest decision is making a decision on which he would wear on that particular day.
4. Scott dint finish his high school and there is no evidence anywhere that shows he completed his high school education.
5. During his high school years, he went by several nicknames which dint offend him such as “Number One Scum” and “STD”.
6. One of his favourite travel destination is Punta Mita located in Mexico.
7. He was once the spokesman of Amidren which is a drug used to cure andropause or in other words male menopause.
8. He suffers from lactose intolerance.
9. When he is driving he really loves when the car is silent.
Scott Disick net worth figures are a reflection of his success in the industry and considering he still retains his millions of followers on social media we can’t down play his influence.