Vin Diesel is an American film producer, director, screen writer but many have known him as an actor. He is ranked among the bigwigs of Hollywood thanks to the horsepower of Fast & Furious franchise, xXx series and Chronicles of Riddick series.
Now that he has joined the elite grouping of megastars whose films have grossed over $5 billion let’s get deeper into his biography and find out more about Vin Diesel net worth and anything else that you might have missed about his life, awards, wife, and any tiny secrete too.
Vin Diesel Biography
Born Mark Sinclair is the son of astrologer Delora Sherleen who brought them up with an African American step father his brother Paul. He was born in 1967 in the state of California although he was raised in New York. He went to school at NYC’s Hunter College where he learned creative writing which was a skill he utilizes in screenwriting. In 2001 he first dated a costar in the Fast and the Furious Michelle Rodriguez but now he dates Mexican model Paloma Jimenez whom together they have three children with.
Vin Diesel made his stage debut at the age of 7 where he appeared in some children play Dinosaur Door and that marked the beginning of his career. Diesel first film role was with the film Awakenings in 1990 then went ahead to star in the Multi-Facial 1994 film which he also directed and produced. His first feature length film was Strays 1997 and this got him a chance to be casted in Saving Private Ryan.
His breakthrough into the film industry was when he got a leading role in Pitch Black film 2000, The Fast and the Furious 2001 and xXx 2002.with the three films he attained action hero stardom. The Fast and the Furious 2001 grossed around $207 million and the xXx 2002 grossed around $277 million.
With the exception of Fast and the Furious series Vin Diesel has been on other films such as The Pacifier 2005, Los Bandoleros 2009, Riddick 2013, Guardians of the Galaxy 2014, The last Witch Hunter 2015, xXx Return of Xander Cage 2017 among others. His latest upcoming films are Avengers: Infinity War 2018 and another Avengers film untitled set to be released in 2019.
Awards & Achievements: Vin Diesel has received a number of awards for his work either as a screenwriter, film producer, film director or as an actor. Some of the awards he has received are 1 Online Film Critics Society Award, 2 MTV Movie Award, 2 People’s Choice Awards, 1 Teen Choice Award among others.
How much is net worth of Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel net worth amounts to $175 million as of the date of writing. He is one of the most successful actors in the world as he has joined the elite group of bankable actors whose films have grossed more than $5 billion and it has already surpassed it currently standing at $6 billion. His huge paydays are as a result of his directorial, producing, screenwriting and acting roles in various films. He is stated to be banking around $35 million on annually from films alone.
8 Facts You Need to Know About Vin Diesel
No one can dispute the argument that Vin Diesel is one of the biggest action stars in the entertainment industry and not just on literally basis but also figuratively. The man has been in several major commercially successful franchises that have grossed over $5 billion and it’s not yet over for him. now that you know Mr. tough guy what about we uncover a few facts that you don’t know about Vin Diesel.
1. Long before he found his way into Hollywood he used to be called Diesel the bouncer.
2. Sometimes when making a movie you have to use a body double to handle some stunts but did you know Vin had a fraternal twin called Paul Vincent who actually is a production and sound expert working in film business?
3. Are you a break-dancer? can you do “worm” or head spin? Vin Diesel can too as he was a master break-dancer.
4. His first feature length film Strays was funded by the money he got when he had been employed as a telemarketer.
5. He is in love with Dungeons & Dragons game and to understand how huge of a fan he is he wrote the foreword to the book.
6. He doesn’t know what race he belongs to since he has never met the father.
7. Do you know that the financing of Riddick almost made him a homeless person as he had to leverage his house just in case he din’t finish the film?
8. Talk of irony, imagine Vin Diesel doesn’t like at all to watch TV.
They call Vin Diesel the future star since he has achieved a lot of success looking at Vin Diesel net worth with a very few number of films compared to other stars. We are looking forward to 2018 Avengers: Infinity War.