What’s Grant Cardone net worth in 2018? Want to be filthy rich before you hit your mid-30s? Then all you need is a job, golden handcuffs, a Ferrari, Lambo or a Rolls Royce (whatever you may prefer), and a deft driver to lead you in the right direction towards success. Don’t believe us? Well, you don’t have to because this advice is not from us but a self-made millionaire himself! Grant Cardone is an American writer, influencer, motivational speaker, businessman, sales coach and a real estate mogul. A man of many hats, Grant Cardone is a man to watch for in the business realm.
With his George Clooney hair and his sunshine smile, Grant continues to be a market pleaser which is extremely evident in the colossal legacy he is going to leave behind. Want to decode the afore-mentioned secret to his success? Want to know how Grant Cardone transformed himself from a small town country boy to a self-made millionaire? Let ‘s delve more into Grant Cardone’s life and his current net worth in 2018.
Biography & Wiki
Grant Cardone was born in 1958 in Lake Charles, Louisiana to Curtis Louis Cardone and Concetta Neil Cardone. He has a twin brother, Gary Cardone. Growing up, Grant Cardone had quite a tumultuous childhood, as he lost his dad by the age of 10 to a heart attack. Grant had to grow up without the guide and love of a father figure, and his single mother was the sole guardian of him and his siblings which is an arduous task in itself. Grant Cardone attended La Grange High School in his hometown of Lake Charles in the year 1976.
As a teen, Grant was the epitome of a reckless soul. His teenage and early adult life were marked as rash, troubled and entirely out of control. His mother, to make ends meet, sold off their family home and the entire family downsized to a much smaller house in a cheaper neighborhood. The sudden fiscal change aggravated Grant’s persona, and this led to his association with trouble in the form of drugs, weed, and alcohol. His high school years were marked with routine suspension and detention slips. Graduating from high school, Grant Cardone attended McNeese State University and graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He later went on to get a Masters Degree in Sales and Accounting from Cardone University.
On the relationship front, Grant Cardone is officially off the market. He is married to Elena Lyons. The couple got married on the 4th of July, 2004. Elena is a Spanish-born American actress and has been featured in quite a lot of movies. The pair has two kids, twin girls, Scarlett and Sabrina Cardone. Grant Cardone currently resides in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida along with his wife and his two kids.
Grant Cardone’s life and career are quite reminiscent of a Hollywood movie. A treasure trove of obstacles and success, Grant Cardone’s meteoric rise continues to be a landmark for every business aspirant out there. Struggling with his addiction which commenced in high school, Grant checked himself into a rehabilitation center, and at the age of 25, his life was going nowhere. Getting a grip of the reigns, Grant Cardone moved to Chicago, Illinois to work as a sales trainee. A job of a sales trainer required him to relocate and travel to many places. He lived in Houston, Texas for several years before making La Jolla, California his home for the next 12 years.
At the age of 29, Grant Cardone put his love for real estate and houses on the market. He sold his first house in Houston, Texas. The second property he sold was a 38-unit complex in San Diego, California. After the successful housing in San Diego, Grant Cardone continued to buy more estates and properties, taking his business at a slow and steady pace. The year 2012 was a milestone in his business venture with the acquisition of a multifamily building complex for the grand price of $59 million. Apart from his real estate ventures, Grant Cardone is also the sole founder of three companies namely, Cardone Enterprises, Cardone Real Estate Holdings and the Cardone Group. He continues his work as a sales coach for major companies, like Google, Toyota, Ford and numerous more to expand their sales and network. Apart from his business ventures, Grant Cardone is also a New York Times bestselling author of 5 books.
On Awards and Achievements: Grant Cardone has been a recipient of quite a few accolades. In 2010, he was awarded the McNeese State University Distinguished Alumnus Award for his excellence in academics. He was also ranked #1 in the “25 Marketing Influencers to Watch” by Forbes magazine.
Salary, Net Worth & Earnings
Grant Cardone’s colossal investments including his business ventures, his four parent companies, Cardone Training Technologies, Cardone Group, GrantCardoneTV, his numerous book deals, and his real estate investments marks his net worth at a considerable $350 million. The 60-year-old entrepreneur neither looks nor acts his age and is full of vigor that is sure to take him to greater heights.
5 INTERESTING FACTS THAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT GRANT CARDONE
Grant Cardone’s quintessential Hollywood life continues to be a shining beacon of light for business aspirants out there. His zealous outlook towards life and business is nothing but inspiring. Thought you knew it all about this entrepreneur’s life? Here are five facts exclusively articulated for you!
● Grant Cardone is a second generation Italian American. (Now, you know where he gets his looks from!)
● Grant Cardone’s entrepreneurial spirit stems from his father who went on from working in a grocery store to setting up his own insurance company.
● Grant Cardone had his share of dark adolescent years, up until the age of 25, he continued his struggle and addiction with drugs and alcohol, barging in and out of treatment centers.
● Grant Cardone is a contributing writer for many websites, namely, cnbc, linkedin, medium.com to name a few, which brings us to our next trivia.
● It was for the cnbc website that Grant spelled out some key tricks to embark on the road to success. If you are still bewildered by the golden handcuffs, Ferrari and Rolls Royce then you must read the piece he wrote for cnbc. For him, the right way to be a millionaire is first to get a high paying job that is lucrative enough to become almost like a golden handcuff that refuses to let you go. The different cars he mentions are basically a euphemism for the various companies that a person may be a part of in the course of his career. The speed of these cars refers to the rate with which a person’s chosen company is likely to succeed. If it’s not rapidly moving towards glory, then you are in the wrong vehicle. And lastly, the driver is the head of the company who is, in fact, responsible for steering you in the right direction. There! Not so confusing now, is it?
Grant Cardone’s meteoric rise has cemented him as a business magnate. A rags-to-riches story he with his work as a motivational speaker continues to instill the spirit of ingenuity and individuality to millions out there. We wish him all the luck for his future endeavors.